This workshop provides participant with a variety of meditation techniques and exercises together with the core principles of the Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) program created by Jon-Kabat-Zin. Mindfulness is a gentle and effective way to cultivate awareness of thoughts, emotions and sensations and help us stay connected to the present moment.
Who should attend
Anyone who is curious about mindfulness. We would recommend this workshop to SMEs’ executives, managers, professionals, program and project managers, and consultants who are stressed and need to calm their minds and cool the things down.
Objectives and benefits
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Improve sleep and increase energy
- Reduce anxiety and feeling of stress
- Increase concentration, focus and memory
- Increase resiliency and coping with stressful events including chronic pain
- Decrease feelings of exhaustion, irritability and anger
- Improve physical health and well-being
- Be more connected with what really matters in their lives
|Up to 12 sessions of 1h.30||CHF 690.- Per person||1-12 persons maximum|