This workshop examines the importance of Performance Measurement and Evaluation in for-profit and nonprofit businesses from a mission, strategic, funding, transparency and accountability perspectives. The focus will especially be driven on the technique of the balanced scorecard, which combines financial and non financial indicators to an integrated framework of strategic leadership and controlling.
Who should attend
Executives, managers, professionals, program and project managers, and consultants seeking insight and skills in setting, measuring, tracking, and attaining organizational goals and demonstrable results.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe a variety of organizational measurement systems, models, and techniques
- Select appropriate metrics for specific organization
- Implement a performance management system
- The control function of management
- Management control alternatives and their effects
- Financial results control systems
- Performance measurement and the balanced scorecard
- Strategy maps
- Creating performance measures
|Duration:||Price:||Attendance:||Add to Cart|
|1 Day||CHF 1’290.- Per person||1-12 persons maximum|