This course will be valuable for anyone who plans to manage a business or a not for profit organization that operates in highly competitive markets. The focus is on the technique of the balanced scorecard (BSC), which combines financial and non-financial indicators into an integrated framework of strategic leadership and controlling.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the key components of a system for measuring and managing strategy.
- Understand the role of the strategic measurement and management
- Identify the key components of a system for measuring and managing strategy
- Identify the role of the strategic measurement and management systems.
- Introduction to strategic measurement and performance management
- Five tasks of strategic management
- What do we need to guide the business
- Introducing the balanced scorecard
- Communications & the strategic management team
- Introduction à la gestion du temps
- Principes de gestion du temps
- Travail productif
- Gestion de crise
- Conseils et techniques
What You Receive
- 76 PowerPoint Slides.
- 56 Page Participant Manual