This course empowers anyone who plans to manage a business or a not for profit organization that operates in highly competitive markets. Executing successful change will give you the tools to prepare to communicate and engage your employees through change in the workplace.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand change.
- Identify and overcome obstacles.
- Understand the impact of change in the organization.
- Understand the need for a sound change process within the organization.
- Introduction: What is Change?
- Dimensions of Change
- Preparing for change
- Leading Change
- Communicating & Implementing Change
- Resistance to change & why change doesn’t work
- Why do we need more change leaders
What You Receive
- 76 PowerPoint Slides.
- 56 Page Participant Manual