This workshop provides participants with the metrics and tools to help measure and better understand the performance of their organization processes. A balance of lecture, discussion, practice and case studies allows them to gain insights into their own situation.
Who should attend
Executives, managers, professionals, program and project managers, and consultants seeking insight and skills in setting, measuring, tracking, and attaining organizational goals and demonstrable results.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Apply the various elements of strategic management theory and practice.
- Identify those models and approaches best suited for both their own personal style and the particular organization in which they work.
- Process management as the foundation of organizational management
- Metrics Types and purposes
- Selecting the right metrics
- Detailing the metrics
- Analyzing and presenting the data
- Making appropriate decisions
- Psychological impacts of metrics
- The metrics life-cycle
|Duration:||Price:||Attendance:||Shop Fundamentals of Organizational Performance Workshop|
|1 Day||CHF 1’990.- Per person||1-12 persons maximum|