This workshop provides participants the main concepts and techniques of Total Quality Management (TQM). During the workshop, some of the topics that are covered are: process focus, service quality, customer satisfaction, process controls and capability. This will give attendees the knowledge and skills to implement quality improvement processes in their workplace in line with the TQM philosophy.
Who should attend
Executives, managers, engineers, professionals, program and project managers, and consultants seeking insight and skills in setting, measuring, tracking, and attaining organizational goals and demonstrable results.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Know prerequisites of evolution of TQM and significance of quality guru’s works
- Use the TQM tools and techniques to assess their organization’s performance
- Successfully implement TQM to improve their organization effectiveness
- Assess where their organization stands on quality management with respect to the ISO 9000 quality management standard and the Baldrige Award criteria.
- Defining TQM
- Principles of Total Quality Management
- TQM tools and techniques
- Implementing TQM
- TQM benefits
Duration:Price:Attendance:Add to Cart
|3 Day||CHF 3’990.- Per person||1-12 persons maximum|